Nomad msgbox not working as expected

Domino/Notes Version: 14.0FP3HF34
Add-on Product : Nomad
Its Version: 2026.09 (1.0.21.163-145)
Operating System: Linux 3.10.0-862.11.6.el7.x86_64 #1 SMP
Client : Notes v14.5.1 on Windows


I have a view action that displays a warning message to users when they opt to delete a document:

		If Messagebox ("This document will be deleted.",_
		 MB_OKCANCEL + MB_ICONEXCLAMATION + MB_DEFBUTTON2,_
		 "Deleting this document") = IDCANCEL Then
			Exit Sub
		End If

It displays and works well in the Notes Client, but In the Nomad Client it’s not displaying the warning icon, and more importantly, the default button is not being set to the 2nd button (CANCEL).

I’ve tried using msgbox and also replacing the constants with their numeric values, but I get the same thing. No icon and no default button.

Did I miss something? or is this a bug?

Mario.

Hi @mdevries

Try this one if it works in Nomad Client. Thank you.

If Messagebox("This document will be deleted.", 305, "Deleting this document") = 2 Then
  Exit Sub
End If

Hey TJ,

Thanks for the suggestion. Unfortunately, I get the same result.

Cheers.